An incredible opportunity to secure a prime industrial facility, tenanted by a national, high calibre freight and logistics company, Peter Baker Transport (PBT). With interest rates continuing to drop, now is the time to secure a quality investment providing good returns into the future.
15 Downing Street is one of 18 nationwide locations and is a key strategic facility for PBT providing distribution and logistics to East, West and Central North Island.
This large industrial building is in a high growth suburb with direct access to New Zealand’s main rail trunk line via an adjacent rail siding, future proofing the long term usage of this facility. The site also has complete drive around B-train access.
– Land: 7,046m²; Building: 3,616m²; Yard: 1,000m²
– Rail siding to main North Island trunk line
– Lease term: Nine years (1st July 2016)
– Net rental: $395,000 p.a. + gst
– Market reviews every three years
Call the Commercial and Industrial specialists at NAI Harcourts today for a full information pack!
- Land is 7,046 sqm
- Full B-train Drive Around
- Large National Logistics Company
- Rail Siding
Get In Touch
- Street View
Listing provided by
Marty van Barneveld
NAI Harcourts North Shore